Knoxville 07???


It was good to see so many bloggers at the meeting in Orlando last week. As our riding season comes to a close in the soon to be great white north, my thoughts start to turn to rides for next season. I looked at a Map to try to decide what would be doable with lots of ABioBikers as possible and looks like Knoxville, TN may hold the most promise. Quite a few of us can make it to the area in one day. My thought would be to select a central location and ride out from there.
Can't set anything in stone just yet, but wanted to plant the seed for the future. Weigh in if you have a comment and we can start to set this up soon.

Chris

Comments

Robo said…
I'm in. Hopefully we can set a date soon (by end of Feb?? or sooner) so we can block the time out. I'd go for leaving Thursday for 2-3 nights. I like the rental cabin idea that we did in Suches as it is more social than hotel rooms (and cheaper). I can work on that once we have a headcount if you are interested.

Rob
GatorGetterGal said…
Me, too!! Count me in. And I agree with Rob--the cabin situation is much better than hotels. Are we looking at a May timeframe, perhaps? I'll check around Knoxville and see about festivals, etc. and maybe we can plan around something like that. It was great seeing everyone last week.

Popular posts from this blog

Thanks for the invite!

ABioBikers West - 1st Ride to Alice's Restaurant