Caesar's Head Ride

What a day! John and I took a ride today up to Caesar's Head--a beautiful spot in the mountains between South Carolina and North Carolina. It goes without saying that bikers were abound in the hills, taking advantage of the sunny, yet a bit nippy day. All in all, we rode about 315 miles which took us about 8 hours with stops for refueling (bikes and bellies) and rest here and there. This was my test ride for our upcoming trip in a couple of weeks to the Blue Ridge. We can't wait!

Comments

Robo said…
Hey Lisa, I am nuts with anticipation to get on this ride; I need the break.

I ordered highway pegs for my R1200, as well as the Corbin seat (which I'm liking) and some handlebar extenders (the corbin seat changed my posture a bit and I'd like the bars to come back a bit).

I've ordered a radar detector (a must for me) and a sound mixer so I can listen to my IPOD and the radar detector simultaneously and the navigator will over ride both.

I ordered also a flat tire repair kit just in case.

I have all my luggage and new tank bag ready to go.

Can't wait, see you then.

Popular posts from this blog

Thanks for the invite!

ABioBikers West - 1st Ride to Alice's Restaurant