Thanks for the invite!




I wanted to thank Lisa Davis for inviting me to join ABioBikers...I didn't even know this blog existed until I saw her at work last week in Foster City.

For those of you that don't me, I've been riding for 19 years, sportbikes the entire time. Raced with the AFM in Northern California for five years, and since have done a number of track days and many, many rides around California.

With all our weather in 2006, I haven't ridden much yet this year (instead, I've been squeaking in bicycle rides between rain storms), and my 2001 CBR needs to get in for an interval service (32,000 miles!), a new chain and tires, and a Penske shock rebuild, but I will have it on the road very soon and will be posting reports and photos from rides. BTW, I am also a track photographer for Laguna Seca and Infineon Raceways, so I will be posting links to photos from events here if you're interested in seeing them.

Be seeing you soon (on the road, I hope)!

Here is a link to my current SportsShooter web site, with photos from recent AMA Superbike testing from Infineon Raceway:

http://www.sportsshooter.com/members.html?id=1138

Cheers,
Stephen.

Comments

wantucce said…
Stephen,

Just to let you know that a group of us will be at Lagu Seca for MotoGP this year. Some of us that will be there are Chris Wantuch,(myself), Jeff Bell, Matt Stanley, Kevin Roberts and Scott Nelson. Make sure to touch base and we will see you out there.
Stephen said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Stephen said…
Chris, I will definitely be there. As one of Laguna's two photographer, I will be pretty busy, but I will make sure we all hook up and meet.

Here is a link to photos from last year's event:
http://imageevent.com/puma_cat/usgrandprixmotogp
GatorGetterGal said…
Hi Stephen,
I am so glad to see your post and photo. I've been meaning to write, but you know how it goes.
I knew you were an avid biker, but I didn't know about the photography. Way Cool!
Thanks again, and keep posting.
Lisa
GatorGetterGal said…
Hi Stephen,
I am so glad to see your post and photo. I've been meaning to write, but you know how it goes.
I knew you were an avid biker, but I didn't know about the photography. Way Cool!
Thanks again, and keep posting.
Lisa

Popular posts from this blog