A Ride Suches This


What a great trip! This past weekend Rob, Bob, John (my boyfriend) and I headed over to Suches (prounounced "such as") Georgia north of Atlanta. We all met Thursday night at a little cabin off highway 60. After Rob dealt with his exploding shaving cream incident (ask him about that one) we enjoyed the beer and sandwiches that Bob had so graciously prepared for us.
Friday we had a perfect day for riding. (The route we took is posted below). Winding through the mountains, among the places we visited were Vogel State Park, Brasstown Bald and Apalachicola Falls. Two Wheels Only restaurant provided a welcome respite for breakfast and dinner.
After a full day of riding on Friday, we all dispersed Saturday morning and headed to our respective home towns. We all agreed that another trip was necessary soon with the hopes that more AB folks will be able to join us.

Comments

Robo said…
Well, I can say that you should always leave the cap on your shaving cream to avoid a tight packing in a saddlebag from depressing the knob! Secondly, I better move back to the SF Bay area because I look gay in each picture!

We did have a great ride. It was, I will say, one day too short. I'm ready to go again.

Rob
wantucce said…
Rob, you look gay in every picture I've ever seen of you,,,,not that there is anything wrong with that.
Glad to hear that you all enjoyed the trip. Please keep posting any ideas for other trips in the future. I would love to make the next one.

Chris
Robo said…
You're right. I'm going to go trade in my textile for tight leather....

Popular posts from this blog

Thanks for the invite!

ABioBikers West - 1st Ride to Alice's Restaurant