My New Bike BMW F800

FINALLY! We went and got me a new bike today. We bought it in Charleston. Oddly enough, it was between this and the new Honda Phantom 750 (which I still like!). Of course Tuni kept going on and on about this one, and a man at the dealership (not an employee) looked at me and said "cruisers suck!" I hit him in the arm, but still ended up with this baby. Now I just have to go get my motorcycle license so I can drive it! So next year, I'll be riding the Smokies, too!! Whoohoo!

Comments

Robo said…
Nice! Once you get used to the body position, you will love it.
GatorGetterGal said…
Yes. I took it out again on Sunday and rode it around to get a better feel for it. It went well. Will make plans soon to go out with Tuni once we get a babysitter. Fun!

Popular posts from this blog

Fall Ride in NC with the Bumble Bee

Thanks for the invite!