What you missed!







Seems like we had a lot of last-minute no-shows who figured we'd be dodging raindrops today. Not so! Mike Vosberg (Consumables Mfg, 500 Bldg) and I made the run to Alice's for lunch today. The roads were slightly damp in the woods, but the clouds were pretty and it was a good day for riding. Note the sign in the restaurant: "No Whiners". Let's do an encore next month- although March may be hard for me to get away and I can only tell a few of you why. The 12-13 or 26-27 may work, I'm up for suggestions. I got a lot of good ride video too. See motordad.blogspot.com for it. The video is a little cloudy, probably because I didn't have Matt and Rob around to clean my windshield this time. Better luck next time, and great riding with you Mike!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fall Ride in NC with the Bumble Bee

Thanks for the invite!