Motordad enroute...

On the way to TN again- waiting @ SFO for my redeye. I got tethering from my WM device to work and video-skyped with the kids and Shaleah over 3G, after fixing the home side via LogMeIn. I feel very accomplished! I'm debating the Lynchburg run after I pick up the oldwing in Knoxville, but after the redeye (and considering forecasted thunderstorms) that might be crazy. Plus, I might miss dinner. Rocky Best was kind enough to drive me to the airport after we finished Maui class today. On the way I talked with Bob Newman- he plans to meet Johnny Cooper in Jackson MS and ride up for dinner at the cabin- something about Mulligan Stew and beers? Too loud to make it out as we returned Rocky's Hertz car.
Seeya soon!

Comments

GatorGetterGal said…
Scott,
It was great seeing you this weekend. I hope Saturday's ride was awesome. We hit some rain coming home, but it wasn't too bad. Hopefully I'll see you in FC sometime in the next few months. Have a good trip to Japan.

Popular posts from this blog

Fall Ride in NC with the Bumble Bee

Thanks for the invite!