Smoky Mountain Ride 2009!


It was great seeing all of you and meeting several. Here I've posted several pics from the trip, but feel free to throw up some more of your own that you feel may better represent your experience. As John and I were talking this morning, it became clear once again that men and women think very differently. As we were going through the shots, he asked me where the photo of his bike was. I hadn't taken one. (BIG oops!) I explained that women are more interested in people (so my shots tended to be of people) while men in this situation would be more interested in the machines. What is embarrassingly absent are photos of the "pit crew" and the wonderful food. So to Jean and Mona, I apologize profusely. The food was excellent and I greatly appreciate the tremendous effort.

Again, Zoe John and I had a very nice time, as short as our stay was. I hope Saturday brought great riding for all and you all have a nice trip back home. See ya again next year, if not sooner.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fall Ride in NC with the Bumble Bee

Thanks for the invite!