MotorDad's Pics



























Hi All-
Thanks for another great time! Jean and Mona, the food was fabulous again and I almost had to pay baggage fees for the weight I gained. The rental Goldwing worked okay but I'm glad to be back on my ST1100. It feels small now but nimble. The atlas cover in this series is a book highly recommended by my taxi driver- he's a long-time local with a son who rides a Ducati. I ran into truly ugly stop'n go on the way to returning the rental but still made the flights okay. It absolutely killed me that I couldn't legally split lanes in TN to make time. I love California! Still, the riding was beautiful and I had a great time visiting with everyone. I will send the videos to Rob (hard to post 8 GB). I appreciated that several other riders interested in a more 'sightseeing' pace like myself next time. Hope I can make it...I'm considering cross-country again on the ST to save some $$ and have a bike that corners better.

Comments

GatorGetterGal said…
Scott,
Thanks so much for posting these.

Popular posts from this blog

Fall Ride in NC with the Bumble Bee

Thanks for the invite!

Newest Dragon Rider